Thursday, December 6, 2012

The 100th Post Extravaganza!

I don't know how I got here. I really don't.

See, this was just a kind of "Oh, why not?" kind of thing. I pretty much expected that after about a month it'd die.

Now, admittedly I haven't kept to the daily schedule, I haven't even kept the every other day idea either, real life/lack of things to write about/lack of time/being Daddy take me away from the keyboard a lot, but still...

100 posts. Not bad I guess.

I'm not even too sure who reads this beyond on fellow father/blogger in Korea and a friend or two, but for those who do...

Thanks.

And I still have more stories to tell. After all, we're now fully into the terrible twos with Hikaru and Makoto is rapidly approaching elementary school so I'm sure I'm going to need a space to vent and just scream for help!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir,

    Congratulations, 100 posts! You made it!

    I never really know what to blog about, so I carry my camera everywhere; just get lucky sometimes.

    Anyway, good job, keep posting!

    Mark L.


    ReplyDelete